Parazero’s SafeAirTM is the only proven UAV recovery system reliable and effective in any emergency situation. SafeAirTM uses independent sensors to constantly monitor and analyze the drone’s flight. Critical drone failures leading to loss of control angles or free fall are immediately identified, triggering a series of safety measures at unmatched speed:
- Flight Termination
- Power to motors is terminated to avoid laceration injuries and entanglement in the parachute’s cords.
- Deploy Parachute
- A parachute is activated aided by a patented ballistic parachute launcher to fully open the canopy in a fraction of a second.
- Sound Alarm
- Audio warning buzzer warns bystanders below about incoming danger from above giving them ample time to move out of the way.
- Land Safely
- Saved by the parachute the drone is brought safely to ground avoiding injuries to bystanders and damage to equipment and payload.
- Analyze Incident
- Flight data can be retrieved post flight to analyze the incident using data stored on the SD card.
- Protects your drone and payload
- Provides autonomous loss of control identification and recovery process activation
- Includes an independent flight termination system
- Effective at low altitudes
- Parazero’s smart autonomous drone safety system for Matrice 200 Series.
- Compatible with M200, M210 and M210 D-RTK. Does not support upward gimbal.
- Combination of independent sensors, smart computer, and highly effective parachute that prevent loss of control.
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components
- User friendly first installation within approx. 20 minutes.
- Enables quick removal and re-attaching in minutes for travel purposes.
- With proper documentation, the SafeAir is approved for shipping on commercial flights thanks to the safety pin and safety cover which are provided - preventing the unintended arming or activation of the parachute. When properly applied, this feature provides no risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
- Automatic system arm and disarm.
- Supports center installation. Future versions to support rear/front installations
- Patented parachute deployment, altitude loss until full deployment 19-33 feet
- Buzzer for audio warning
- With proper documentation, SafeAir is approved for shipping on commercial flights thanks to the safety pin and safety cover which are provided - preventing the unintended arming or activation of the parachute. When properly applied, this feature provides no risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
- Industrial grade system, with commercial aviation level reliability