The Matrice 210 drone was designed with industrial users in mind. 17 inch propellers, paired with dual TB55 batteries give this drone up to 38 minutes of flight time. With the IP43 rating and self-heating batteries, this is a true workhorse, ready for rain or sub-freezing temperatures.
The Matrice 210 includes the ability to have two downward facing gimbals and one upward. This gives users the ability to run two cameras at once, or one camera on top to inspect underneath objects.
- Flight time: up to 38 minutes
- Control and video transmission range: 4.3 miles
- Speed: up to 51 mph
- Obstacle Sensing: Forward, upward, downward
- Camera Compatibility: Zenmuse X4S, X5S, Z30, XT
- Built in ADS-B receiver(DJI AirSense)
Cameras are not included, shown for reference.
See also: Matrice 200 Drone Base Unit
Control And Video Transmission Range
Up to 51 MPH