IF1200A Hexacopter, Long Range Telemetry Control Station
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the IF1200A is ideal for the most demanding applications, such as utility inspection, LIDAR mapping, aerial photogrammetry, emergency response, government work, and more. Our heaviest-lift aircraft is capable of a wide range of payload configurations to accomplish the job efficiently with maximum flight time and payload capacity. Category-leading flight times and an optimal user experience make the IF1200A the heavy-lift platform of choice for the most risk-averse operators in North America. Not just an aircraft, the IF1200A has numerous fully integrated payloads. Tightly integrated sensors allow operators to efficiently and safely get their job done, driving large increases in operational efficiency and cost savings over the impressive 5+ year projected lifetime of the system. The SAFE drone capability allows the IF1200A to maintain safe and controlled flights, even in the extremely unlikely event of a motor failure. The IF1200A is able to alert the operator to land immediately and remain in a safe manual flying configuration, providing the ultimate peace of mind to operators with valuable payloads and/or underlying assets.
- 51 mph Top Speed
- Heavy lift aircraft, up to 19.1 lbs
- Category leading flight time, up to 43 min
- Interoperable payload interface to expand your operational capabilities
- Remote ID, FPV Camera is standard
- Workhorse for the most demanding applications such as utility inspection, LiDAR mapping, aerial photogrammetry, emergency response, and government use
Blue UAS approved, long range telemetry that has been approved for use by the DIU with Blue UAS. Two RFD900x modems with antennas for all antenna ports. FCC approval for USA.
- Long range >40km depending on antennas and GCS setup
- 2 x RP-SMA RF connectors, diversity switched
- 1 Watt (+30dBm) transmit power
- License free use in Australia, Canada, USA, NZ
- Frequency Range: 902 - 928 MHz (USA) / 915 - 928 MHz (Australia)
The DS-12 represents a completely new approach for Jeti. This new radio system offers the budget or weight conscious flyer the opportunity to take advantage of the amazing features offered by the Jeti Duplex RC system, while still maintaining the standard of excellence that Jeti has become known for. While we have purposely opted for a molded plastic case to save weight, the important details like dual band redundancy, hall sensor gimbals, and a color screen remind you that you are still flying Jeti. Add to that our industry leading telemetry and user friendly programming, and you have a transmitter that you will surely love.
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz & 900MHz, dual redundant with three (3) integrated antennas.
- Integrated Microphone - Create custom voice announcements.
- Voice Commands - Setup voice activated telemetry announcements.
- Brand new, high contrast, full color 320x240 backlight LCD display.
- Built-In Accelerometers & Gyros - Trigger any voice announcement or assign any function.
- Future Proof Hardware – Ready for optional WiFi or Bluetooth plug-in modules.
- State-of-the-art, upgradable firmware which gives you full freedom and complete control.
- Solid plastic, impact resistant transmitter case with fully integrated antennas and oversized LCD display.
- Mini USB port for firmware upgrades and PC download of telemetry data.
- Integrated speaker and 3.5mm headset jack. You can play back music and create custom voice alarms. Options are virtually unlimited.
- Built-in, logical switches that lets you program a complex string of control events with the simple flip of a switch.
- 9-point, programmable curve mixes for all 16 (Upgradable from 8) digital proportional channels.