IF1200 Hexacopter, Jeti DS-12 Controller and RFD900-US Radio
Meticulously designed for repeatable and robust workflows in the most demanding applications including, but not limited to, powerline inspections, precise LiDAR mapping, aerial photogrammetry, rapid emergency response, vital government tasks, and so much more. The IF1200A enables users to complete their objectives safely while vastly improving operational efficiency and bottom-line. Engineered with the end-user in mind, the IF1200A features an open interface and long flight times, enabling you to conquer missions across diverse domains.
- Max Flight Time 43 Minutes
- Max Payload 19.1 Pounds
- Max Speed 56 MPH
- Max Wind Resistance 23 Knots
- Interoperable payload interface to expand your operational capabilities.
- Remote ID, FPV Camera is standard.
The DS-12 represents a completely new approach for Jeti. This new radio system offers the budget or weight conscious flyer the opportunity to take advantage of the amazing features offered by the Jeti Duplex RC system, while still maintaining the standard of excellence that Jeti has become known for. While we have purposely opted for a molded plastic case to save weight, the important details like dual band redundancy, hall sensor gimbals, and a color screen remind you that you are still flying Jeti. Add to that our industry leading telemetry and user friendly programming, and you have a transmitter that you will surely love.
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz & 900MHz, dual redundant with three (3) integrated antennas.
- Integrated Microphone - Create custom voice announcements.
- Voice Commands - Setup voice activated telemetry announcements.
- Brand new, high contrast, full color 320x240 backlight LCD display.
- Built-In Accelerometers & Gyros - Trigger any voice announcement or assign any function.
- Future Proof Hardware – Ready for optional WiFi or Bluetooth plug-in modules.
- State-of-the-art, upgradable firmware which gives you full freedom and complete control.
- Solid plastic, impact resistant transmitter case with fully integrated antennas and oversized LCD display.
- Mini USB port for firmware upgrades and PC download of telemetry data.
- Integrated speaker and 3.5mm headset jack. You can play back music and create custom voice alarms. Options are virtually unlimited.
- Built-in, logical switches that lets you program a complex string of control events with the simple flip of a switch.
- 9-point, programmable curve mixes for all 16 (Upgradable from 8) digital proportional channels.