Drone Launch Pad (8-ft. diameter)
The Hoodman HDLP8 Drone Landing Pad is a great accessory investment for your DJI Matrice Alta and larger RC Quadcopter adventure video endeavors. A Hoodman launch pad will keep your lens clean throughout takeoff and landing. Nothing worse than mowing the lawn with your rotors. Your launch pad will protect your rotors from tall grass and pebble strikes. Your first sandy beach takeoff and landing will pull sand through your motor bearings and blast your lens and gimbal with sand. Deploy the Hoodman landing/launch pad in seconds as it springs out of its compact 27 inch carry bag. No need to carry a hammer and stakes to keep your pad in place; Hoodman launch pads have weighted perimeters and stay put on the windiest of days. Safely and clearly mark your next takeoff and landing area with a Hoodman launch pad. Hoodman has been a trusted name in rugged, drone, camera and video accessories for over 33 years and offers a 1 year warranty: free from manufacturing defects.
- This 8-ft diameter drone launch pad insures clean take offs and landings.
- Easy setup-springs into shape when released from carry bag.
- Zinc coated perimeter cable weight keeps Drone Weight Launch Pad in place without stakes.
- Keeps your camera lens clean during take off and landing.
- Protects rotors from tall grass and pebble strikes.
- Prevents dirt from sucking through motor bearings and causing premature motor failure.
- Rugged, bright orange denier polyester pad with black heliport markings and compass headings is easily found when returning to base.
- Collapses quickly to carry bag with shoulder strap for easy storage and transport...simply fold and twist the large pad into 3 smaller circles and place in bag.
- Safety feature: 8-ft diameter bright orange circle launch pad alerts general pilots of manned aircraft above that a drone is flying in the area.
- Launch Pad carry bag serves as a notice to pedestrians of a drone flying in the area (just place empty bag handles over a tripod).
- Rustproof components clean up with a wet towel.