Autel Dragonfish Lite with Z2 Camera Payload
The Dragonfish Lite integrates intelligent flight control technology, gimbal technology, and imaging technology from Autel Robotics. It adopts a unique tilt-rotor design, easy disassembly and efficient aerodynamic design. It combines the flexibility of multi-rotor takeoff and landing with fixed-wing flight endurance. It features one-key automatic takeoff and landing, and flight functions such as intelligent tracking, pointed flight, terrain following and fast tasks. The body’s protective structure is rated IP43 (referring to the IEC60529 Standard). The loaded flight time of the Dragonfish Lite is up to 75 minutes. The high-definition dual-frequency image transmission distance is as long as 30km, and the whole system can self-check in 5 seconds and assembled rapidly in 3 minutes.
The high-performance camera has a 240x hybrid optical variable and a 2000-meter infrared
detection capability. Combined with Autel Robotics’ advanced software and hardware, it redefines productivity tools and empowers industry applications. Dragonfish Lite is compatible with dual-optical, triple-optical, multi-spectral, and third-party mounting, and supports PSDK to meet the use needs of different customers. Dragonfish Lite integrates high-performance dual-engine RTK and conventional GNSS positioning modules, and with the Dragonfish base station, it can achieve high-precision and accurate positioning. The Dragonfish Lite battery, IMU, barometer, compass, and positioning system are all backed up, with multiple redundancy, safety and reliability systems.
Autel Dragonfish Lite
- 81 Minute Max Flight Time with Payload for an Estimated 18.6 Mile Transmission Range.
- Built Tough: The Aircraft's composite outer shell and carbon fiber core gives the aircraft and wind resistance rating of level 6 and IP43 weather resistance to handle complex environments with ease.
- Automatic Transition: The Dragonfish will automatically transition to multi-rotor mode if adverse conditions cause fixed winged flight to stall or become unsustainable. The Dragonfish can automatically choose which mode to fly for the best performance.
- One Button Takeoff and Landing with AI Highspeed Tracking
DG-Z2 Camera Payload
- 4K 20x Optical Zoom
- 12m Pixel Wide-Angel
- 3-Axis Stabilized Gimbal System