CrystalSky 5.5" Monitor
Flying drones in their natural outdoor environment requires a bright display, like the DJI CrystalSky 5.5" High-Brightness Monitor for unhindered daylight viewing. The 2000 cd/m² bright touchscreen LCD screen is daylight viewable without requiring a hood. More than a monitor specifically designed for DJI products, the CrystalSky runs an Android OS and only comes loaded with the apps necessary for operating DJI devices. You won't find any spam applications to slow the device down. Plus, the hardware is optimized for decoding video transmitted by DJI devices, reducing lag and improving picture quality. Aside from the streamlined interface, the CrystalSky acts as a mobile device with all the necessary DJI apps pre-loaded.
- A maximum 2000 cd/m² of brightness means the CrystalSky monitor is more than four times as bright as typical mobile devices
- On-screen details are clear and sharp, and colors are vibrant, giving the quality needed to fine tune image composition
- A dedicated Sunlight Readability Enhancement mode is especially designed for processing the image in real-time to ensure more comfortable viewing under bright light.
- The CrystalSky monitor uses optimized video decoding to decode video in real-time. Due to limitations in software access on smartphones and tablets, video decoding in other smart devices is less than ideal. When used to view photos or videos transmitted by the camera, problems can occur including video jitter, long latency and more. The CrystalSky monitor’s optimized decoder provides smooth, real-time video with minimal latency.
- A newly designed system removes unnecessary Android apps and services and is resistant to viruses and junk software. This ensures that the CrystalSky monitor is able to offer optimum performance at all times.
- Its embedded DJI GO/DJI GO 4 app provides full access to all DJI GO/DJI GO 4 features including aircraft parameter adjustment, camera control, footage management, and playback
- Using offline maps, maps can be kept available even if going out of Wi-Fi reach.